blegh

Thursday, December 6, 2012

I am home from school yet again. I'm feeling so yucky.
I went to Urgent Care last night because my lymph nodes were so swollen. I got some medication for my sore throat and swollen nodes, but my dizziness and headaches were unidentifiable. I got a blood test to see how my liver, kidneys, and white blood cells are doing. We get results this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully it's nothing serious and we can figure out what's going on.

So while I do absolutely nothing on bed rest, I will be watching RedBoxes and drinking apple juice, because that's the only thing I can swallow and keep down.



This is my first movie of the day. The Vow. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum; both of whom are pretty much perfect... And the movie is pretty much perfect until Rachel McAdams FORGETS WHO HER HUSBAND IS!

UM... WHAT?

I love this movie so much but it's so frustrating to me! It's like, dude! Remember your husband already! If I woke up and Channing Tatum said he was my husband, I would NOT question it. Ever.

Leave a Comment

  1. Awh, I hope you feel better soon! But, I am jealous you get to be home watching movies :P xx Natalia

    http://elantheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete