9:20

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hi.
It is 9:20 a.m... But by the time I finish this post it will not be.

I'm supposed to be in school, but my body has been taking a real beating lately. Headaches, dizzy spells, haven't had a real appetite in a week or so. It's probably stress. I hate stress. So I came home to put a hot water bottle on my tummy and get some rest before my shoot today with the lovely miss Gentri Lee.

I'm pretty much obsessed with the band Graffiti6. I found their song Stare Into the Sun about 2 years ago and I've been IN LOVE with them ever since. I bought their 7 dollar album last year in the middle of my algebra class and I haven't regretted it. Easily the best 7 dollars I've spent.

This is one of my favorite songs from the 'Colours' album.
Music de-stresses me, so Ihope it does the same for y'all.


Enjoy this gem of a song.


Happy Tuesday everyone.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment