midsummer souls

Monday, June 10, 2013

The photos from the collaboration shoot are finally out!
Last night felt like Christmas Eve, I couldn't wait for the reveal.
And to be honest...
I let myself down in this shoot. My photos aren't completely terrible but it's definitely not my best shoot. I guess we all have our good and bad days- this was just a very inconvenient time to have an off day. I'm really disappointed in myself. I feel quite defeated, actually, like I didn't do what I know I could have. My confidence feels a little bit shaken. But I CANNOT and WILL NOT determine my self worth based upon a roll of film or the way a camera captures me. I have learned throughout my modeling experiences that I have to love myself, my every single "flaw", and as long as I do that, I will always be content with myself and my work. So no, I'm not absolutely thrilled with my results in this shoot, but I know that I won't let it get me down, and I can't wait for my next shoot to work even harder than before.

The photos really do look AMAZING though. Absolutely stunning. Our photographer is pretty much absolutely brilliant, as well as our hair and makeup artists. The group of models we had were breathtaking and as I sit here looking through these photos, I am humbled, honored, and so grateful that I could work with these sweet girls and very funny boys.

Here are a few photos from the Midsummer Souls shoot!
Enjoy. :)









Photographer: Steight of Mind
MUA: Gentri Lee
Stylist: Gentri Lee
Creative Director: Gentri Lee


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment