long time no type

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. I've been so crazy busy, but I always use that for an excuse, so you're all probably done believing that. But really. SO BUSY. This term ends on Friday and I think it'll end up to be pretty good for me *knocks on wood*. I'm looking to have about a 3.7 or 3.8 at the end of the term. It's not a 4.0, but it's close. I heard that colleges look closely at third term grades from junior year. I'm not entirely sure how true that is, but if it's true, I'm hoping to be good enough for the college I'd like to be accepted to.
 
I've learned this term that people change. And I certainly learned that the hard way. But I'm coming to a point now where I can see the positivity in change. People do change, people do grow apart, but I believe it's always for the best. Call it cheesy, call it cliche; dish it out, I can take it. But I do believe strongly that the changes made in life are necessary. They are always what is best for us and though it's hard to go through sometimes, these changes help us.
 
 
"Most people can look back over the years and identify a time and place at which their lives changed significantly. Whether by accident or design, these are the moments when because of a readiness within us and a collaboration with events occurring around us, we are forced to seriously reappraise ourselves and the conditions under which we live and to make certain choices that will affect the rest of our lives."
 
With that being said, I'm off to class. Remember, darlings, that change is hard. Change isn't easy to adjust to. But change is good. Be patient. You will see soon that your life has changed not for the worse, but for the better.
 
xxxx

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment