solitude

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Solitude is basically how I spent my weekend. It was really nice. There's been a lot on my mind and being alone has done some good for me. I'm really just so sick of everyone. I'm sick of mean girls, stupid boys, immature teenagers who think being mean to other people is okay. I'm sick of my mind racing everyday from one thing to another, keeping my anxiety levels at an all time high.
On Friday night, I got almost 11 hours of sleep. I left the Provo High football game early, picked up my brother from his friends and went straight to bed. I woke up Saturday, went to a yard sale, worked out, went home and took a 3 hour nap.
All I want to do lately is sleep.
It's so nice. My brain isn't awake to think myself into anxiety, I don't have to deal with anyone or anything. I'm just gone for a couple of hours. It's great. If I could sleep forever, I would. But unfortunately that's not going to happen.
Well folks, now that I've talked about sleeping, it sounds great. Goodnight y'all.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment