4.28.13

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Today was great.
There was a lot on my mind, so I went on a long drive.
Took back roads down to the lake.
Windows down, sunroof open, country music on loud.
I thought.
And thought. 
A lot.
I decided it would help me to visit Devin.
Talking to him makes me calm.
Knowing that he's still listening is so comforting.
After the many miles driven, the many Tim McGraw songs I sang along to, the many emotions I felt as I relived many different memories, I felt a lot of comfort.
Today was a beautiful day, and I cannot even begin to say how incredibly blessed I am.
You're all so blessed, as well.
Even when you don't feel like you are, think about the blessings in your life. There are so so many for all of us.
Happy Sunday, lovelies. 


so blessed, so grateful, and SO so happy with my life

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment