as of late: my (little) people

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Wednesday! I am dying over this weather right now! Blogging out on my apartment patio in 80 degree weather has never felt so good.

Life update: MY LIFE ROCKS. It always has. It just rocks really hard these days :) I am working at Amara Day Spa in Orem and I never knew I could love a job so much! The people I work with are so talented and sweet and I'm really starting to feel like I belong there. It's the best feeling in the world! It's a great fit for me, seeing that I will officially be starting hair school in August. I'm really getting a feel for the salon environment and it's making me even more sure about what I've chosen to do as an occupation. :)

I just want to do a quick little rant about my favorite people in the world
My cousin Ellie Beckstrand is one of my best friends in the entire world and ever since I can remember, I've looked up to her as a big sister. She's the big sis I never had :) They come up every 3 weeks or so from St. George and it feels like Christmas Eve when I'm awaiting their visit. It's always so nice to have a big sister to hang out and talk with. Aaaand.... I might be bias but Ellie's kiddos (my "niece and nephew") are the cutest kids I have ever seen. I'll prove it.











Told y'all they were cuties :)
Have the best day ever lovelies.


 photo ScreenShot2013-10-14at62524PM_zps57e3d054.png

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment